Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Alice in Chains & school


I'm starting to get a little excited for the big rock show on Monday! Alice in Chains has been a band I've had on my concert bucket list for quite sometime. Unfortunately Layne Staley died, so I thought I'd never be able to see them. Well, they are back now & kicking ass! I've heard the new stuff, I can honestly saw I'm not a huge fan, but the old stuff is still good enough for me. They still sound killer & the new singer still sounds pretty sweet.
Now to the part where I Bitch.
My grievance is that on Monday night I have a Certain type of History class (it's one where you learn about painting & sculptures) & the Prof is a Gigantic Douche! And yes, a woman can be a douche. I'm thinking about starting a fundraiser so I can raise the funds for her to have the surgery to remove that gigantic stick from her ass! 3 hours of straight lecture from a rude prof gets irritating after a while. I really don't learn a lot from the class & she makes it so you don't want to. Note to Prof: Being rude to your students isn't an effective way of teaching! What really gives me a case of the red ass; I pay this lady to be pissy to me & not teach me anything, I have a funny feeling that I'm wasting my money on this class. If you hate your job that much, do students a favor & QUIT. I have to attend the whole class because she gives the quizzes at the end of class & she doesn't allow make up quizzes either. So as soon as I get out of class at 9pm, I'm going to have to drive from Nampa and go all the way downtown for the show. What a PAIN IN MY ASS! My other Art Teacher is pretty cool and my Engrish Prof is OK, luckily. If they weren't, I would really consider quitting the whole school thing & go into a more lucrative career like working at an Asian spa or working the pole, again! At least it's a honest living, sort of.
God, it feels good to vent; this is better then having a cigarette! I'm done pissing & moaning for today. I hope the concert kick ass, I'd imagine it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment