Sunday, February 14, 2010

Red Eye

Last night me, my wifey & her friends decided to go to the Red Eye in Kuna. I've lived in Kuna for 3 years & I've never been there before. I was pretty surprised how fun it was there, from the outside it looks like dirty bar were you're more likely to get a STD before you'd get a good drink.

The bar had a Mardi Gras party and I never realized how big of a whore a chick would become just to get a plastic bead necklace or a shirt or a beer glass. If you're not aware how they get the beads, all they need to do is show their boobies. The DJ there was hilarious(he sounded like Larry the Cable Guy) and he saw his fair share of boobs since he was giving away free shit, pretty sure the majority of them he wished he would have never seen; usually you have to pay for that kind of service. My wife came home with 30 bead necklaces, I came home with a couple too (yeah right). I shouldn't be surprised by these chicks since booze was heavily involved; these are the same women of course who bitch about not being respected by men. Here is a perfect reason why not to respect them; the bar had a contest to see who could get the most beads; the winner had 35, are you F'ing kidding me did she even wear a shirt all night! God, I think I married the wrong woman; that's the kind of woman you take home to mom & dad. I'm sure this skill looks good on resume; I'm not a misogynist but some women just don't deserve respect & if you're a feminist don't bitch to me, go bitch to your fellow woman, she's the one making you look bad.

Overall the night was fun, I was loooooooaded; bless $2 beers. It's amazing what you do when you're drunk, besides showing your boobs to complete strangers when you're drunk. For some reason I decided to take a picture of a condom machine in the mens bathroom for the hell of it. I really think it's some of my best work considering I was seeing 2 machines at once. Really wanted to buy the horny goat weed, but didn't have any quaters; pretty sure this stuff is FDA approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment