Thursday, February 25, 2010

Art Project 2_ Huffing glue is better than eating it!











For my 2nd project I thought I had a bad ass idea, I still think I do; but who knew crayons and super glue would have been so expensive? There is roughly 400 crayola crayons & 4 bottles of super glue in it so far. I guess I get to do something while I'm huffing my daily ration of glue; at least it's productive. I'm pretty sure it looked weird; a 26 yr old guy buying boxes upon boxes of crayons & superglue at a time, the check out clerk probably thought I was trying to entice kids or have some kind of weird fetish. I estimated I've spent roughly $60 on this damn project. My pictures here are on a scaled down body of a guitar, I was originally going to go full scale but after careful financial consideration (and boredom) I figured I probably would have spent over $200 on it. I love the idea, but not that much. If I had a significant bank roll I would have done a full scale version, but since I'm a poor ass college student, I better cut my losses & move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment