Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Anyone want cottage cheese?



This is the last time I meet a chick off the Internet, DAMN YOU MYSPACE! This is a picture of us at the fair; that's me in front of her and right then she is flashing me and I'm getting ready to fro up my beer battered deep fried chilly dog. I had my cougar tag that day so I decided I might as well fill it, repeatedly. I'll admit it was a little weird at first but I trucked through it and now I'm meeting her for a date on Saturday hope things go well, I'm picking her up at her shift ends at the Eager Beaver gentleman's club :)

I guess it's safe to assume this is what a sheep looks like after it get shaved. Well except the fact that the back of a sheep's legs doesn't look like they got hit with a bag of nickles. I really want to know why she has cut holes in her ass, is it so the flies can escape safely or is it because she needs air conditioning for that bad boy. This woman has more dimples on her legs than a golf ball. Cottage cheese looks at this lady and wants to vomit; I might, I've been staring at this picture for too damn long and I'm starting to get queasy. Could you imagine walking behind this lady on a hot sunny day, talk about a smell that would make you want to go put your head in a outhouse toilet. It's probably a vile stench of hot garbage, sour cottage cheese, B.O., cigarettes and Mad Dog 20/20.
I'm done, if I look at this picture anymore I seriously might vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment