Friday, March 12, 2010

I love Wal Mart shoppers!


OMG! I finally found my Cher denim jacket! THANK YOU GOD!!!! Excuse me missy, if you see this could you return it to me A.S.A.P. This is totally my most favoritest jacket in the world.
Attention everyone this is the SON OF A BITCH who stole it from me; I have cried myself to sleep every night awaiting it's return! If I ever see him I'm going to slap fight him for it. This denim jacket is rightfully mine and I will scour every Wal-Mart in the U.S. till I find it. Don't worry people I have the police, FBI, CIA and Homeland Security involved; we will get this BASTARD and justice will be served! Memo to Cher denim jacket thief; I totally love the pants, they work well with the coat! FABULOUS!
If you want to feel better about yourself go to www.peopleofwalmart.com, this will make you realize life really isn't that hard; unless of course you are one of these people shown in the images. Thanks to the person(s) for creating this website; I don't think you realize how many suicides you have prevented because of it, people all over the U.S. are seeing that life doesn't suck that bad and it could be a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment