Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Really? Suprised by rednecks once again




FEE-FI-FO-FUM I PULL BEER WITH ME BUM! I found whitetrash version of a Budweiser Clydesdale horse. Is this is how bad the economy really is? If rednecks can't afford coolers to take their beer around and they have to resort to this I need to do my part as an american and donate a cooler to the cause. I really thought I couldn't be surprised anymore; I was wrong. This is one of those stories where you wish you could have been there, I know I wish I could have. I bet the conversation before was something like this:

Drunk Guy 1: "Dag on, I wish theres an easy-zer way to haul my beer, if there was only a buggy with tires on it to keep my beer cold and safe, that wood sur be nice!"
Drunk Guy 2: "Mii too, shoot its jus to hevy", "We wooood need sumthin' big n' strong."
Drunk Guy 2: "Wait a minute I know a way!", "Why wees can use yer saster, shes a big ole gurl". "Member when we got stuck mudboggin in you deessul pickup out in yer grand pappies field? "They tied a tow strap to hur and put a cheezeburger in front of hur and she pulled us out lickity split".
Drunk Guy 1: "I member", "Dat's why we started to put hur in the tracktor pulls."
Drunk Guy 1: "Yea too bad they quit lettin hur in to the traktur pulls cause she was winnin all da time", "she could have gone pro or sumthin."
Drunk Guy 2: "We can somehow tie bungee cords to a greese pan and put the other ends on hur drawers and have her pull it like dem budweiser horses." (laughing)
Drunk Guy 1: "I'm not sure bout dat...., aw she'll do it I juss gotta git her some marlbura reds and a jug of Jimma Beam, she'll do anythin fur Jimma Bean and I do mean anythin".
Drunk Guy 1: "HEEEEEEY DEBBIE"
Debbie: 'WHAT CHU WANT"? (Burp)
Drunk Guy 1: "Can ya help us"? "I got a pak of smokes and some Jimma Beam fur ya if ya do."
Debbie: "Did ya say Jimma Dean or Jimma Beam"?
Drunk Guy 1: I said BEAM, J-I-M-M-uh, um I-I-E B-E uh, um-E-E-M-E.
Debbie: "Well..... Hell Yea," "Uses guys aint stuck in grand daddies field again are ya?"
Debbie: "Let me git my goood under britches on first".
And this leads us into our picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment