Sunday, March 28, 2010

list of 3 ideas for artist book

Potential artist book ideas

10 things I wish I could have
1. Great life for me familia.
2. Gibson Bullseye Les Paul
3. Money and a buttload of it.
4. New Truck-preferably a garbage truck
5. Good paying yob(job)-Ie: McDonalds, sweat shop, outhouse cleaner
6. Debt free
7. Be done with college
8. Killer guitar skills
9. A long vacation
10. Free tickets to any events or concert I want.

14 things that piss me off!
1. yappy ass teenagers-especially the one's in my Eng 101 class)
2. Rap music-good job you can rhyme to a beat. By the way it's WITH not wif!!!
3. Slow drivers-that goes double for drivers on eagle frickin rd.
4. Rotten kids-spanking is good for a kid and is appropriate.
5. Caucasians acting like black people.
6. Certain religions-mainly the one that runs this state.
7. Dance music-like lady gogo or gaga; your music is a steaming pile of garbage.
8. Wanna be thugs-You're representing the gigantic douche bag gang.
10. Alpha males-That means you weight lifting, affliction t-shirt wearing guy.
11. Pompous rich people-mainly the yacht owning a-holes and who refer to their car as the benz.
12. Meth addicts(CHARDS)
13. Goth kids-Thanks Marilyn Manson, you have greatly contributed to society.
14. People that say, "what up dog", or "fo-shizzle" or any kind of stupid "izzle" reference.

10 things that molded me into the person I am.
1. Parents-Thanks for throwing me in closet and burning me w/cigarettes.
2. Ye ole lady
3. My special boy-he's is not that kind of "Special" either.
4. Guitars
5. Heavy Metal music-ie: michael bolton, kenny G, wayne newton
6. Humor/Sarcasm-Thanks George Carlin
7. Beer/alcohol and other substances of questionable legality-thanks to small town living.
8. Amigos
9. Movies/TV-Mr. Rogers hit me deep; "it was all good in the hood"
10. Stupid people making bad decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment