Sunday, March 28, 2010

Booze and the UFC

I'm a bit hungover so this will not be much of a post, if you're looking for a funny post skip past this one. I'm not firing on all cylinders right now and feel if I really wanted to I could probably vomit. My stomach is not happy right now and I think I feel "the hotties" a.k.a. the beer $h!ts coming on, Yea! I went out to my friends house and watched the fights and the Keystone Light started to flow. You can bag on me for drinking and liking Keystone Light but I DON'T CARE; I like it, it tastes great and you can kiss my ass if you think it's gross. I got a little drunk, but I didn't puke so I consider that a victory in itself.

I love the UFC, there is nothing better than watching 2 dudes beat the piss out of each other. People might say this is a blood sport and that it is violent. Well to those people I say kiss my ass! I know this is not a valid rebuttal, but oh well.

Told you this wasn't much of a post, like I said I'm a little hungover and I really don't care. If you want to complain, please feel free NOT to leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment