Sunday, April 11, 2010

Art journal Grievance

To Whom it may concern (A.C.),

I have been doing this damn blog what seems like forever. I'll admit I've had some fun with it, but the 30 required artist entries is reallllly starting to become a BIG PAIN IN THE ASS!! I think this requirement should be reduced to at least 20. A.C. if you read this maybe you should mention that to Laurie. With the quality post I put in I think my efforts are at least worth an solid B. Humor does go a long way and it can completely change someones day.This blog has been known to stop wars, create world peace and cure cancer. The blog is fun to do but it sometimes is just a hassle to do. Like other great artist I myself have to be motivated by something, you can not force these awesome post that I do. Would you dare consider telling Michaelangelo to hurry his ass up when he was painting the Sistine Chapel? NO. The same is with me, I need to develop my ideas and let them brew. If I don't then I end up putting posts like this out there and I know nobody wants that. So let's just say I do 20 and I will continue to put amazing humor filled posts up because I know the other journals you read are boring and repetitive and are not half as good as this, I know I've seen them. I am cocky? Well maybe a little, but it like you said "it is quality over quantity". I'm just trying to make your job easier and provide some kind of entertainment value; what can I say, I'm a giver.

No comments:

Post a Comment