Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break post number 2


Here is another picture of me enjoying my spring break. I decided to include some of my favorite things in this picture, for starters my 2nd favorite speedo(the first speedo was in a tragic Mexican food accident; that speedo will be greatly missed), Video Games and guns. First I love Guitar Hero and Rock Band, I AM THE BEST that I know of. I can score a billion points in one song with my killer guitar skills, my good friends call me Jimi Hendrix because I shred so much on it. The chicks totally dig me, my 10 year old neighbor sally wants me, but I'm like whatever. I know how Bon Jovi felt with all the ladies after him. I get sooo many chicks I have to have my own security guard Marty. (Side note: I think I need to shave, I got a wicked 5 o'clock shadow going on ALL OVER. Also is it me or does it look like I'm holding my dong hostage at gun point.) My other love in life....GUNS. Guns are the sweetest because I can shoot stuff, I can totally put a hole in a old stove or beer can if I wanted too. I have so many guns and bullets I might start a war with Bin Laden, I could probably win too. I've been watching a lot of Sylvester Stallone and Steven Segal movies so I know how to totally win a war by myself. I'm a one man army that sleeps on a killer baby blue bed. I think I might put this picture on my Facebook profile but I think all the ladies will want me to be their friends, but it would just mean more work for Marty. I can't do that to him he works hard enough as it is keeping the ladies back. Thanks a lot MARTY, Rooster Blocker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment