Sunday, April 18, 2010

Downtown

I went downtown last night with a few buddies and I was amazed how many random acts of Douchebagery I saw. I don't go downtown very often or to go pick up chicks, I do it to people watch......and to have a few too many cocktails. I shouldn't be surprised anymore by the constant douche bag violations I saw but I still was. For starters, drunk fat people riding a mechanical bull is never a good idea(I have no problem w/ fat people but there are certain activities you just shouldn't partake in). If you can get on the bull by yourself and require 2 other guys and the mechanical bull operator just to get on it, then you should probably reevaluate your decision. Secondly this is for you Affliction wearing T-shirt guy. Just because you're wearing an Affliction shirt that is 2 sizes too small doesn't mean you're a UFC fighter. Trying to pick a fight because you get off doing it, doesn't mean you should; people are trying to have a good time and don't care to hear what workout you did today or the supplements you're taking. Hey WOOOOOO girls(girls who yell woo after everything), I think that ship has sailed. Yelling WOOOOO at the top of your lungs is some strangers ear is not very kosher. Some might find that noise annoying after 20 times, so please do me a favor and keep your G.D. woo to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment