Friday, April 23, 2010

Inspired Once Again!



In my Art 108 class we are doing a project where people anonymously submitted there guilty pleasures and we're going to put them up and students on campus can guess who guilty pleasure belongs to. Well this made me think long and hard about my guilty pleasures. I admitted one of mine to the class as an example, it was Garth Brooks. After really thinking about it I found my true guilty pleasure, Hogging (YEAH FRICKIN RIGHT). No explanation is needed to what this is, just refer to the picture above. This usually happens after a hard night of drinking, you would think that embarrassing pictures like this would make someone go to A.A. but not me I'm not a quitter. This happened to me many years ago (not even close to being that big either) and there still isn't enough whiskey in the world to erase that memory, trust me I've tried.

Here is a picture of me (not really) and Not-So Little Debbie, this is what happens when your friends say, "hey man drink this shot, it's good." This is why I quit taking shots, especially Horse and rabbits(Wild Turkey w/ a splash of Ruppelmintz). I strongly recommend you avoid this shot like the plague, unless you want to be in this scenario. If had a nickel for every time this happened......well, I'd have one buffalo nickel. What's worse is waking up the next morning and staring reality right in the face. I just have one question, where were this dude's friends? Whenever you go out drinking w/ your buddies you need to have a spotter to avoid situations like this. BAD FRIENDS, don't worry karma will get you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment