Saturday, April 24, 2010

Final Project Proposal


I decided to do my Proposal on guilty pleasures. I did this because all of us have one and if you say you don't have one then you're lying to yourself. Everybody has got one, whether they want to admit it or not. Here's one of mine, GARTH BROOKS. My buddy Jake who's is a country boy through and through go me started on him. How it happened is we would have a bunch of cocktails and he would crank up Garth and try to sing his drunk @$$ off. Well after months of doing this night in and night out; one fatal night I caught myself liking it and singing it too. Garth had grabbed a hold of me like heroin and wasn't about to let go. People might say this isn't a guilty pleasure because we live in Idaho, but if you knew my musical taste you'd understand. I'm the kind of person who listens to Pantera, Black Label Society and Slipknot, the list could go on forever. I'm all about the heavy $h!t and to admit I like Garth is the equilivent to me admitting that I like clubbing baby seals. Damn you Garth, I've tried to get away from you, but somehow you track me down. Not sure if I'll ever kick the Garth habit, but I guess I might as well enjoy the ride.
Display;
What I want to do is to get everyones guilty pleasure in class and put up an 8"x10" photo of it and also have a picture of everyone in class and have the viewer put the photo of the person underneath who they think the guilty pleasure belongs to.

No comments:

Post a Comment