Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brian has a F*ING Panic Attack, Hilarity Does Not Ensue

The other day I was at home and I wasn't feeling to hot. I knew it was nerves, because a lot of not fun $hit has been going down lately in my life. I was feeling sick to my stomach like I wanted to vomit and no I hadn't been drinking! So all of a sudden a big wave this overwhelming feeling of emotion hit me like a ton of bricks, it was an intense ride I couldn't get off of. It kind of reminded me of a certain fungal psychedelic drug, right before it starts to fully kick in. This would continue for 20 minutes, all of a sudden I could feel my head tingle and I instantly knew what the hell was happening, I was having a F*ING panic. I knew the symptoms because my wife/baby mama had these on a regular basis for 6 months until she got medication for it. When eventually it passed, so I thought until I had to go into Best Buy. While I was in Best buy I could feel that feeling wanting to come back and hit me even harder. So here I am in Best Buy trying to fight off this feeling and keep it together before I have a full blown attack in the store also knowing that I am headed to class. Pretty much the drive on the connector to class was a great F*ING time, trying to keep my sanity and trying not to cause an accident. Finally the $hit passed, but I still had the jitters so between class I had to self medicate. They say Adivan(anti-anxiety medication) is the equivalent to 2 beers, so I had to down 3 beers just to make sure it didn't come back, luckily they haven't. I never had one of these damn things before and let me tell you it is no bueno. Thanks to booze once again for helping me out in a tough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment