Sunday, May 2, 2010

All You Can Do Is Shake Your Head.




I hope that girls 14 yr old sister wasn't wanting one of these BK burgers. I've been starving before but not enough to have sex with someone for food. How do you position that question to someone? That kind of hunger is well past 3rd world country hunger, I don't think even an Ethiopian would stoop to that level. If she looks anything like her sister she might want to reconsider sleeping with Jenny Craig or a producer from the biggest loser. If that isn't rock bottom for being over weight than what is? One question I have is, is this considered bartering or is it prostitution? That better be one damn good double cheeseburger if your willing to do that for it.

On to the picture below, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this person lied on their application when they said they graduated high school. If not, I want nothing to do with this burger and I'll NEVER eat at BK AGAIN. What you their tag line be for this burger? "The burger that leaves you feeling mountain fresh!" I've got a few more ideas for tag lines involving extra cheese and fish, but not sure I can post them for my Art blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment