Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back Again

I'm usually a pretty tolerable person, but dammit some people just force my hand. I recently got a new job at a certain call center(why god, why?) and I'm training now and I'm quickly learning about a somewhat new phenomenon called World of Warcraft. This is an online fantasy vidoe game where the player commonly known as douche bag can magically play in a fictitious world of wizardry and spells and play as a butt goblins, a gay sorcerers or whatever stupid character you could imagine. People spend days playing this game, casting gay spell after gay spell on each other and slap fighting each other in this awesome magical world. With this game it's either you hate it or you're obsessed with it. Me personally I love this game, my character is a gay pirate with assless chaps and a denim jacket with Cher airbrushed on the back. My character throws butt plugs, squirts KY jelly, criticizes your outfits and forces you to listen to Celine Dion. I'm in a class of 30 people and I swear that half of the class plays this god awful game. If you saw these people you wouldn't be surprised, these people have World of Warcraft, Star Wars, Star Trek and any other sci-fi show seeping out of their pores. This game isn't limited to kids and teenagers, there are people who are in their 50's who are playing the damn game as much as the little kids. My reason for the gripe is I can't go one day of work without hearing at least 20 World of Warcraft references or as the cool kids refer to it as W.O.W. I'm getting a bit tired of it and I really want to tell those nerds to go get a life. The obsession with this game is so bad that they play it during our breaks. I'll admit I don't mind playing video games for a couple of hours every once in a while but not as much as these tards do. I used to play video games a lot, then I turned 16 touched a boobie and grew the hell up. I hope to god that one day this whole fantasy world comes crashing down and the game crashes and can never be relaunched ever again. It only took a week for me to get sick of this game and I pray everyday that it would go away. I hope the person who created this game rots in hell for the rest of their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment